Thursday, October 20, 2016

*My Music*

One of my favorite songs is called "Rock and Roll" but I don't think the title does the song justice because the song overs a lot of things. It might seem weird but I think that you should feel your music, like its talking to your soul. I know these are my songs because I get shivers, and I feel it, the music and this is the main reason why music is such a large piece of my life. I don't know what to really call thing genre of music because if seems like electric with some soul, I guess it doesn't really matter. I love music and often listen to it throughout the day "sometimes even during class" just because the feeling of listening, there is nothing like it and I love it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sebastian! I really liked what you said about music !! I totally agree with you, sometimes we need to listen to music, it makes us feel better specially when we feel it and we understand the meaning of this music by listening to the lyrics. And by the way i liked the song "rock and roll".

    ReplyDelete